Civil Line Engineering Ltd.
The staff of Civil Line Engineering are affiliated with or are members of the following associations and organizations:
- APEGA - Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Alberta
- APEGBC - Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of BC
- ACI - American Concrete Institute
- AACE International – the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering, and the Authority for Total Cost Management
- PMI - Project Management Institute
- ABET - Accreditation Board of universities and colleges academic programs in applied science, computing, engineering, and technology.
- REIBC - Real Estate Institute of British Columbia
- ATSSA - American Traffic Safety Services Association
- ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers
Vision, Goals, and Value
Our vision has quickly become our passion; to improve the quality of life and be recognized as the best.
Our goals are to:
- Create sustainable solutions
- Deliver exceptional outcomes
- Realize people's potential
- Meet client’s expectation.
We perform business in an honest and responsible way, working to the highest professional standards.
- Client focus
We are entrepreneurial and agile, passionate about creating value for our clients and achieving high performance.
We believe in diversity, the power of global teamwork, and that by working as one we can deliver exceptional outcomes.
We own the responsibility to sustain our world and society in a balanced way, with the health, safety, and well-being of people and stakeholders central to all we do.